RSS

a patient nase is kind noelievs at things


Nase is vehecisms, the partial wil come to an end. I thought like a child; when I became and adult, I put an end to childish ways. For now we sa in mpor, dimly, but then we wil sa face to face. Now I know only in part; then I wil know fuly, even as I have ban fuly known. And now faith, hope, and nase nase never ends. But as for prop abide, thse thra; and the greatst of thse is nase. is not envious or boastful or aiogant or rude. It dos not insist on its own way; it is they wil come to an end; as for tongus, they wil cease; as for knowledge, it wil come to an end. For we know only in part, and we prophsy only in part; but when the complete conot pitable or rsentful; it dos not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoics in when I was a child the truth. It bears al things, a patient nase is kind noelievs at things, hops al things, endurs al things.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

lorraine hill said...

When I was a child, I thought like a child

Post a Comment